The Optical Theatre Festival 2017: Awards Announcement and Screenings
It's official! The Optical Theatre Film Festival is ready to award the best films, filmmakers, actors, Special FX and score of this years' fest. Starting from tomorrow, november 9, we will announce the Official Selections.
The best feature films and short films will be screening on:
- November 30 and December 1 - 2 at the ex "Asilo Filangieri" located in Naples, Italy (free entry).
- December 21, 22 and 23 at the “Sala dei Tigli di Bigauda” in Camporosso (Imperia), Italy (free entry).
All the official selections will be judged by a prestigious international jury composed of important personalities:
- the italian film director, screenwriter and actor Ruggero Deodato (Cannibal Holocaust);
- Stephen Biro (director and President/founder of Unearthed Films, the world's most extreme horror DVD label);
- the italian screenwriter Antonio Tentori (Demonia, Un gatto nel cervello);
- Chris Savage (writer over at Horror-Movies.ca);
- Michael Del Rossa (founder of the Multivisionfx Fx, a special effects company through which he has contributed to numerous high profile productions such as "The Passion of the Christ", "The Watchmen", "300", "I am Legend", "Pirates of the Caribbean");
- Gregory Burkart (writer over at Blumhouse.com);
- Federico Frusciante (owner of the “Videodrome” video store in Livorno and web critic);
- the filmmaker and producer Scott Martin (Partner and Founder of both, "Archstone Distribution, LLC" and "Archstone Pictures, LP").
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that American Guinea Pig: Song of Solomon and American Guinea Pig: Sacrifice will have their italian premiere on december 2, at the ex "Asilo Filangieri" located in Naples.