IHORRORdb knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting IHORRORdb, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Users Does IHORRORdb Gather?
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at IHORRORdb. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future browsing for you, improving our site and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses IHORRORdb or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of IHORRORdb on other Web sites.
- What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as local show times, and browsing preferences.
Does IHORRORdb Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of IHORRORdb users on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and e-mail address.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy additional services or business units. In such transactions, user information generally is transferred along with the rest of the service or business unit. Also, in the event that IHORRORdb or substantially all of its assets are acquired, user information will of course be included in the transaction.
What About Third-Party Advertisers?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
If you use our subscription service, we work to protect the security of your subscription information during transmission.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Choices and Access Do I Have?
- You can add or update certain information, such as your e-mail address, by using our User Administration pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
IHORRORdb is not intended for use by children under the age of 14. If you are under 14, you may not submit information about yourself to IHORRORdb.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit IHORRORdb, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Italy.
Our business changes constantly. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.